As we announced in our Save the Music set of initiatives, we’re doing everything we can to let you keep enjoying live rock music, despite the current restrictions. One initiative was the launch of our livestreams on YouTube in February. We did already three, and we’re preparing for the next one for Saturday 10th April (you can get your ticket here).
We’re happy to announce today our new plan: afternoon rock (and drinks!). The current restrictions in Tokyo do not allow us to open at night, but we can welcome you during daytime!
Join us on Saturday and Sunday at Bauhaus, for Bauhaus Rock Cafe afternoon.
※In response to the request to shorten business hours due to the “Pre-emergency measures,” our opening schedule uncertain from April 12th. Once we decide the opening days, we will announce you as soon as possible.
- 15:00 Open
- 16:00 ~ 16:30 1st set
- 17:00 ~ 17:30 2nd set
- 18:00 ~ 18:30 3rd set
- 19:00 ~ 19:30 4th set
- 20:00 ~ 20:30 5th set
- 21:00 Close
※Timetable after April 12th
- 14:00 Open
- 15:00 ~ 15:30 1st set
- 16:00 ~ 16:30 2nd set
- 17:00 ~ 17:30 3rd set
- 18:00 ~ 18:30 4th set
- 19:00 ~ 19:30 5th set
- 20:00 Close
Price and rules
Entry/Music charge: ¥2,500 (tax included) drink not included
- If you have purchased an Advance Ticket from our online shop, you can use it to enter for free and get 1 drink + snacks (Advance Tickets Vol.1, 3 & 4) or 2 drinks + snacks (Advance Tickets Vol. 2)
- Free entry under 18 years old
- No drinks or food will be served after 20:00 (after April 12th: 19:00)
- The number of customers allowed for this event is limited. Early reservation is recommended. Seats may be available with no reservation, but we will restrict access as soon as the limit is reached.
- More about our COVID-19 safety measures