Our priority is the safety and security of customers and staff of Bauhaus. Bauhaus has reopened in October 2020 after a suspension of activities of about 6 months. Upon reopening, we have implemented several measures and rules to limit the risk of coronavirus infection.
Please follow the rules below when you visit us.
- Please keep your mask on when you are inside the venue.
- Hand contacts such as high-fives and handshakes are prohibited.
- A temperature check is performed before admission in the venue.
- Visitors showing signs of poor physical conditions or with a body temperature of 37.5°C or above will not be admitted.
- Please use the hand sanitizing alcohol present at the entrance and in various locations in the venue, including all tables.
- Even though we love seeing and hearing you cheer loudly, please refrain from doing so at the moment.
- Please keep a sufficient social distance towards other customers and staff.
Special measures and equipment
Bauhaus has introduced several measures and new equipment to improve health and safety inside the venue.
- Hand sanitizer at the entrance (mandatory use)
- Thermal camera for automatic body temperature check at the entrance (mandatory use)
- Paper-less, pen-less song request system using QR code
- Mini spray bottles of hand sanitizer on every table
- Automatic hand sanitizer at the bar counter
- Automatic soap dispenser and water tap in the toilets
- Six air purifiers installed in various locations in the venue
- Reinforcement of ventilation system
- Additional space between tables
- Faceshield on the microphones of our vocalists
- Transparent plastic panels at cashier counter and at the bar
- Instructions and reminder signs at various locations in the venue
- Payment system compatible with electronic money from several countries
- Daily health management and temperature control for all our staff
- Registration to the contact confirmation application (COCOA) from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for all our staff
- Customized facemasks available for sell in our merchandise corner