List of Documents
All performing bands are required to submit the following two types of documents.
- Setting Form or Setting Sheet
- PA Sheet
Setting Form / Sheet
This is to describe the band composition and equipment setup.
|Type||Applicable cases||Feature||Data||Submission deadline||Submittion way|
|Setting Form||When there is no detailed specification of the setting (e.g. JAM sessions)||Simplified submission||ー||Up to 1 week before the event date||Online Form or Email|
|Setting Sheet||Other than above (required for special arrangements and large groups such as wind ensembles)||Fill in the placement on the downloaded drawing||Setting Sheet (PDF)|
*If you open the file in Illustrator, you can move the microphones and abbreviations for each part
|Up to 1 week before the event date||Online Form or Email|
This is to inform us of your performance program (order and time) and plans for PA and lighting operations.
Requests to Performers / Precautions for Use
- NO loitering near the venue (especially on the first floor) or leave trash, etc. on the day of the event. It may cause inconvenience to other tenants.
- Moving the position of the drum set and amplifiers will not be permitted as it will interfere with regular business operations. (You can adjust the angle and other settings.)
- Bringing drum sets are not allowed.(Snare, pedals and cymbals are allowed).
- Please inform us in advance if you plan to bring in amplifiers or other equipment.
- No equipment may be brought in without prior notification.
- Equipment on stage is subject to change without notice due to adjustments.
- Please be on time to enter the room, and contact us if you will be late.
- Please keep to the allotted performance time. As there will be regular business after the performance, the sound-off time will be the time you have reserved.
- Bands with special compositions should enquire in advance about equipment etc. Special equipment and sets (especially wind instruments, multiple instruments in large groups, output from PCs, etc.) cannot be used without prior notice.
- The serving of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 20 is prohibited by law. In the unlikely event that an underage person is found to be under the influence of alcohol, the event will be immediately cancelled.