Bauhaus, number one live rock bar in Tokyo, welcomes rugby supporters for celebrations of Rugby World Cup 2019 quarter-finals, half-finals, 3rd place and final matches. Come join us after the match ends to celebrate the results with drinks and crazy rock’n’roll action featuring the best of rock from the 1970s to 2000s, live on our stage!
- Saturday 19th October: Quater-final I&II (Bauhaus will open at 9pm)
- Saturday 26th October: Half-final I (Bauhaus will open at 8pm)
- Sunday 27th October: Half-final II (Bauhaus opens even if it’s a Sunday!)
- Friday 1st November: Match for 3rd place
- Saturday 2nd November: FINAL
- Reservation is highly recommended for these nights: many people are expected in Tokyo Roppongi area. You can book your seats using our online reservation form
- Special offer for rugby supporters: any customer showing a Rugby World Cup ticket at Bauhaus entrance will receive two free drinks and a snack